Future Proofing your organisation – budgeting during COVID-19 Webinar
Join our very own Pam Pitt in our webinar series on “Future Proofing your organisation – budgeting during COVID-19”.
Date: 18th June 2020 at 11am -12noon.
Budgets and cash flow forecasts are more important than ever in the COVID-19 world. Learn how to create a budget and cash flow forecast whilst carefully considering the long term impacts of COVID-19 on your organisational strategy and budget forecasts.
Using Calxa as a tool, we will set up a budget and then multiple budget versions to take possible COVID outcomes into account. From there we will look at the cash flow forecasts and talk about possible strategies to keep the cash balance positive.
By the end of this webinar your organisation will have:
- Understanding of the unusual elements that need to be taken into account for 2020 budget
- Awareness of factors to include within the budget
- Knowledge of the difference between profit and cash
- An introduction to Calxa as a budgeting and cash flow forecasting tool
- Understanding of why we have multiple budget versions