Are you still on old desktop MYOB software?
Do you have a contingency plan when MYOB discontinues supporting their desktop MYOB Classic V19 and below?
From 30 September 2019 MYOB have announced they will be discontinuing support of AccountRight Classic commonly known as V19 and below.
What does this mean for you? MYOB will no longer provide:
- New Features
- Compliance updates
- Technical product support
- Updates for any future Windows operating systems
You may think you can live without this support, but can you afford to lose all your financial accounting information? If Microsoft Office releases patches or updates to Windows Operating Systems, you may find one day without notice you your MYOB file shuts down.
2 Peas Pty Ltd recommends you upgrade to MYOB AccountRight Live. Why do you ask?
MYOB has stated “94% of SMEs who purchased software from MYOB in 2017 chose an online solution to help them run their business. MYOB need to focus their development and resources to support the majority of their customer base and the way they choose to work”.
Over the past eight years since the first release of MYOB AccountRight Live 2011, MYOB has made significant improvements to the software, including speed and performance. Releases are frequent, and new features are enhanced with each update.
Some timesaving efficiencies of upgrading to MYOB AccountRight Live are:
- Continued support with new features, patches, compliance updates and technical product support
- Bank Feed Automation
- Paying Superannuation directly from within your MYOB file. Superstream Compliant
- Mobile App where you can invoice your customers on the go
- Seamless Lodgement of STP (Single Touch Payroll)
- Electronic filing of tax invoices and receipts in your software
- Automation with third-party software to assist with streamlining your business process
- Upgrades are seamless and easier to manage
What if you use Multi-Currency in your current Desktop MYOB Classic File?
MYOB are already working on multicurrency in AccountRight Live, and you may be able to upgrade already? Please refer to this link on updates as they are released http://help.myob.com.au/updates/multi-currency/
2 Peas can help you with your contingency plan
If you would like a free 30-minute FREE telephone consultation to discuss options and business requirements for upgrading from desktop MYOB Classic to MYOB AccountRight Live please contact us. By engaging our experienced MYOB Certified Consultants they can assist you with any upgrade, set up of AccountRight Live features, training as well as help transform your business.